Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Picture


My picture is about a girl who is looking at a fishy and the beautiful views of the mountain. And I like the waterfall too because that looks pretty because the fishy jumps out of the water. And the water is gonna gush up and down like at the beach. I love my picture because its really cool because it reminds me of the beautiful views of our country. I also like it because I am wearing tie shoes and a backpack and a t-shirt and shorts because it's really hot. And there is a little bit of cold on the mountain, but the sun's warm gets on you and it feels good.

2 comments:

  1. What a GREAT picture. I love it and your description. Thanks for sharing it.

    I am sooo looking forward to seeing you.

    I love you.

    Hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!! We hope that you had a wonderful day...we were thinking about you!

    Love, Mr. Fred, Mrs. Anita, Maggie and Morgan

    ReplyDelete